So sorry about not posting in almost a month... it's been a bit crazy here. I think in the past 6 weeks, I've been in LA for all of a 2 weeks TOTAL if you add up the weekends here and there and random days I've dropped off my bags to dump the dirty clothes and immediately pack again. Anyway, the rantings and ravings will be on pause for a little while longer. I promise some effort in this blog in, wait, what does the countdown tell me... 19 days or so.
The quick and dirty (and pictureless) update is:
- tension is mounting as the date draws closer... I think everyone just wants it to be here already and we're all just getting antsy
- finished VK fall 2005 hooded pullover on Sept 18
- finished my first crochet project (two tone bag in Fall 2005 Interweave Crochet)since forever ago on Aug 21, but it's a bit strangely proportioned for my body and the straps stretch
- clearly I'm almost exactly a year behind in my projects!
- am about 75% of the way through Icarus
- have been a bad bad girl when it comes to sock yarn
Pretty much, nothing really changes around here except for the frequency of my posting! Hope all is well with all of you, and thanks for the kind comments on the pics from my last post.