Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another one...

I'm on the bandwagon with the Wiki-meme.

After typing in birthday into Wikipedia, here are my 3's:

Events:
1948 - President Harry Truman signs the Marshall Plan which authorizes $5 billion in aid for 16 countries.
1968 - Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his "mountaintop" speech.
1996 - Suspected "Unabomber" Theodore Kaczynski is arrested at his Montana cabin.

Births:
1893 - Leslie Howard, English actor (d. 1943)
1924 - Doris Day, American actress
1968 - Sebastian Bach, Canadian musician (Skid Row)

Deaths:
33 - Jesus Christ, founder of Christianity (b. 8-2 BC [disputed])
1882 - Jesse James, American outlaw (b. 1847)
1998 - Rob Pilatus, American entertainer and criminal (Milli Vanilli) (b. 1965)

I think the most entertaining this about this meme is the summary that Wikipedia comes up with. I mean really, did they need to clarify "founder of Christianity"? And which part is disputed, the birth year (huh, I always thought it'd be 0 AD) or that he was the founder of Christianity? Oh yeah, and the Rob Pilatus one. I love that Criminal is one of the descriptors for him!