Thursday, February 09, 2006

Patently untrue!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Knittingspaz!

  1. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Knittingspaz supply!
  2. The international dialling code for Knittingspaz is 672.
  3. If you toss Knittingspaz 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
  4. Knittingspaz can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time!
  5. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Knittingspaz.
  6. Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Knittingspaz fighting underground.
  7. Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Knittingspaz.
  8. There are 336 dimples on Knittingspaz.
  9. The horns of Knittingspaz are made entirely from hair!
  10. Knittingspaz can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
I am interested in - do tell me about


Saw this one on Beth's blog, and I just had to pass it along.

Not without comment though:
1. And here I've gone my entire life telling people that I'm in fact NOT Japanese but rather 100% chinese as far as I knew.
2. Wow, I didn't think my a$$ was big enough to warrant a whole dialing code. An area code, maybe.
3. Actually true. Why do you think I talk about myself so much?
4. A wholesale lie. People who have managed to observe me for a weekend in the desert have made comparisons of me with kangaroo rats.
5. That's only because most observations of the world around me usually go over my head.
6. Probably true. DF calls me quite scrappy when we wrestle. I have been known to kick and bite and pull hair. Quite the feat if you noted DF's hairline in that last picture.
7. I'd believe it. DF always claimed I was nutty!
8. Again, all on the a$$ the size of a country code.
9. Hey, if I can have hairs in my bathroom stuck to the CEILING, then I'd believe I have horns made out of hair somewhere that I have yet to find.
10. Wouldn't that be Colonel Mustard in the billiards room?