Monday, March 27, 2006

Filler post

Umm, yeah. It's been a while since I last posted so sorry for being so MIA. I have lots to blog about, but no time right now to do so. So instead, I bring you a map of where I've been. There are two states on here that I definitely would like to tick off my to-visit list so I can see Denali and Yellowstone. I'm sure at some point, work will send me to the other non-red states sooner or later as I'm sure I never would have visited North Dakota if it weren't for work...



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

On a somewhat related theme, note that Alaska is yet again drawn out there in the Pacific Ocean right next to Hawaii. At least this map puts the disclaimer on there that Alaska is "not in scale". Does that mean, not drawn to the correct size relative to the other states, or not drawn in the correct position? We need clarification people! It's so bad that we've heard of a guy who had to end his relationship with a sadly misled girl who was convinced that Alaska was an island right next to Hawaii because of these poorly marked maps.