Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Two posts!

Okay, this shouldn't really count as a post, but in honor of this coming Friday...

GRYFFINDOR!
You scored 8% Slytherin, 36% Ravenclaw, 64% Gryffindor, and 40% Hufflepuff!

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart.


Gryffindors are known for their courage, audacity, and devotion to what is good and honest.



My test tracked 4 variables. How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 4% on Slytherin
You scored higher than 63% on Ravenclaw
You scored higher than 81% on Gryffindor
You scored higher than 81% on Hufflepuff

Link: The Sorting Hat Test written by leeannslytherin on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Also, Keohinani did a quasi Flash Your Stash today. Or maybe it's not really today because I'm so behind in my blog reading. Anyway, I've never seen anyone with QUITE so much sock yarn... I'm jealous I tell you. But also, I've been meaning to flash mine as well because it's just downright ridiculous and my credit card is about to spontaneously combust. But I swear, almost every last bit is earmarked for a specific project. You'll see...